The Beginning of Everything


 Life is full of ups and downs. Most of the time being on the lowest point makes us feel miserable. It's very important to find something that will make you happy again. And this is exactly what I'm doing. I'm starting this blog because I want to feel happy again. I want to talk about things that bring the most joy to my life. And those things are books. Reading takes up huge part in my life and also quite a lot of happy memories in my life are related with it. I love seeing how others talk about books with so much passion. So this is what I'm going to do as well. I'll write about that wonderful feeling when reading takes me up to the clouds. Hope you'll feel the same.
Love, Rusne 

Komentarai

Populiarūs šio tinklaraščio įrašai

My Life in Books||Tag

What Hides in Biography Books?

Lord of the Flies